United Alliance of The Wings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Construction of the Ynare and Lendraen Channel

2 posters

Go down

Construction of the Ynare and Lendraen Channel Empty Construction of the Ynare and Lendraen Channel

Post by Ynare and Lendrae Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:58 pm

Our country hereby announces the construction of a canal to more easily connect trade between the eastern and the western hemisphere. While all countries may freely traverse the channel, during wartime the Allied States of Ynare and Lendrae will only allow passage to neutral countries. Additionally, as the construction is connected to a lot of costs for our country, usage will cost a fee per vessel. Countries interested in closer relationships with our blessed state are welcome to participate in the building effort and receive trade benefits in turn.

Ynare and Lendrae

Back to top Go down

Construction of the Ynare and Lendraen Channel Empty Re: Construction of the Ynare and Lendraen Channel

Post by Byrd Land Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:56 pm

I will donate 10% of my GDP until the total completion of said Canal
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

Construction of the Ynare and Lendraen Channel Empty Re: Construction of the Ynare and Lendraen Channel

Post by Byrd Land Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:11 am

Ynare and Lendrae wrote:Our country hereby announces the construction of a canal to more easily connect trade between the eastern and the western hemisphere. While all countries may freely traverse the channel, during wartime the Allied States of Ynare and Lendrae will only allow passage to neutral countries. Additionally, as the construction is connected to a lot of costs for our country, usage will cost a fee per vessel. Countries interested in closer relationships with our blessed state are welcome to participate in the building effort and receive trade benefits in turn.
Due to the vacancy of the Canal and my Generous donation to its construction and his massive trade agreement with me I claim this canal-zone for Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down