United Alliance of The Wings Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Minister Breault Will Be Making World Tour

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prime Minister Breault Will Be Making World Tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Prime Minister Breault Will Be Making World Tour

Post by Byrd Land Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Look im sick and tired of these ridicoulus claims, GROW UP I have shown you fact after fact and what do you reply with, But you have troops here (F*** YAH I DO I felt my people and country were threatened) / You (Phillippeland) picked up the knife up as soon as you made it up in your mind I was hell bent on a world order which I have in no way provoked and will not stand here and be accused of / I have not a gun but a shield nor do I have it near you but near me / Lastly if you keep threatening the safety of my people you will not have a chance to bow to me, nor is there a will in my bone for a world order and never has been such a thing is a figment of your imagination
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=byrd_land

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister Breault Will Be Making World Tour - Page 2 Empty Re: Prime Minister Breault Will Be Making World Tour

Post by Byrd Land Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Byrd Land wrote:Look im sick and tired of these ridicoulus claims, GROW UP I have shown you fact after fact and what do you reply with, But you have troops here (F*** YAH I DO I felt my people and country were threatened) / You (Phillippeland) picked up the knife up as soon as you made it up in your mind I was hell bent on a world order which I have in no way provoked and will not stand here and be accused of / I have not a gun but a shield nor do I have it near you but near me / Lastly if you keep threatening the safety of my people you will not have a chance to bow to me, nor is there a will in my bone for a world order and never has been such a thing is a figment of your imagination
I will go on no more with these claims repent your statement or don't you know my shield will remain strong until such action had been fulfilled and that is all there is to say.
Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pcbreault00 Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:22 pm

Byrd Land wrote:Look im sick and tired of these ridicoulus claims, GROW UP I have shown you fact after fact and what do you reply with, But you have troops here (F*** YAH I DO I felt my people and country were threatened) / You (Phillippeland) picked up the knife up as soon as you made it up in your mind I was hell bent on a world order which I have in no way provoked and will not stand here and be accused of / I have not a gun but a shield nor do I have it near you but near me / Lastly if you keep threatening the safety of my people you will not have a chance to bow to me, nor is there a will in my bone for a world order and never has been such a thing is a figment of your imagination

I will say only one more thing if you believed a word you said you would remove all troops from the Panama Canal Zone and relinquish control to all nations in the region. But if for some reason I happen to be right about you I will be prepared to defend myself and my nation from any attack with or without the assistance from the DOA. I apologize if you feel threatened by me (i don't know how with 9 million men in your army). Oh I almost forgot I completely respected your war with Commander Mish but I do not respect the fact that you made him into a puppet state and I will refuse to recognize that you have returned Tasmania back to Commander Mish until you release the 2 million Mish Islanders from your military.
pcbreault00
pcbreault00

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrd Land Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:46 pm

Byrd Land
Byrd Land
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ratanian Order Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:10 am

Guys keep it calm! Do not swear please
The Ratanian Order
The Ratanian Order

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ratanian_order

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2